San Jose Zouaves Now on Facebook!:
Join the discussion on FACEBOOK. Membership in the forum is for Club members and sponsored guests ONLY. To join the forum, send an email request to email@example.com with: Full name, Facebook name, Zouaves Membership number and/or approximate date of last match shot.
It takes a few days to cross-reference and validate the membership data, so please be patient!
Practice Match / New Member Orientation: December 7- Match Info Battle of the Bulge Match: December 21 - Match Info
- The Adult Practice Match is at 8:00 AM on the First Saturday of every month.Current Competitors and Juniors
- The Junior Program is at 8:30 AM on the Second Saturday of every month.
- The Adult Club Match is at 8:00 AM on the Third Saturday of every month.
- Club Scores and Special Match Announcements are located on the Events & Scores page.
- All Zouaves events are run on the 200 yard range at Field Sports Park.
- Read the Member Page and New Shooter FAQ for information.
- Print, read, and fill out the Membership Application.
- Come down by 8:00 AM on the 1st Saturday of the month.
- You don't need to call ahead or bring any equipment.
- You will need to bring a Picture ID and $80 (New Member Fee + Range Fee + Ammo Draw).
New Juniors and Parents
- Read the Junior Page and Junior FAQ for information.
- Print, read, and fill out the Junior Consent Form.
- Come down on at 8:30AM on the 2nd Saturday of the month.
- You don't need to call ahead unless you have a group of 10 or more. If so, refer to Junior Page for instructions.
- There is no charge. Our members fund the juniors program.
Renewals and CMP Purchases
- Annual renewals are due in May. More information can be found on the membership page.
- Zouaves Match Bulletins are "Proof of Participation in a Marksmanship or Other Firearms Related Activity"
- Your Current Zouaves membership card is your "Proof of Current Membership in a CMP Affiliated Organization"